Download XOLO A700 USB Driver and connect your device successfully to Windows PC. On this page, Android ADB Driver provides official XOLO A700 USB Drivers, ADB Driver and Fastboot Driver.
The XOLO A700 Drivers helps in resolving the connection problems between a Windows Computer and the device. Once the drivers are installed successfully a proper connection can be established between the two devices which helps in transferring the data to and fro from Phone to PC.
If you own XOLO A700 and looking for USB Drivers, ADB Driver, and Fastboot Driver suitable for your device then this is the right place to download XOLO A700 ADB Driver, Android USB Driver and Fastboot Drivers.
The XOLO A700 ADB Driver and Fastboot driver might come in handy if you are an intense Android user who plays with ADB and Fastboot Commands. ADB Commands help in sideloading OTA updates and other zip packages, while the Fastboot commands help in booting the device into Recovery Mode, Fastboot/Bootloader Mode, and flashing Firmware/ ROM files onto the device.
Below you can download XOLO A700 USB Drivers, ADB Driver, and Fastboot Driver.
Download XOLO A700 USB DriverXOLO A700 CDC Driver for Flashing Firmware
Download XOLO A700 ADB Driver and Fastboot DriverXOLO A700 ADB and Fastboot Drivers
Also Download: Xolo A800 USB Drivers
How to Install XOLO A700 Drivers on Windows
- Download the USB Driver for XOLO A700 from the downloads section and extract them on PC.
- Open "Device Manager" and select your Computer Name.
- Click on "Action" and choose "Add legacy hardware".
- A window should pop-up, click on "Next" and choose the option saying "Install the hardware that I manually select from a list (Advanced)" and click "Next".
- Select "Show All Devices" and click "Next".
- Click on "Have Disk…" and then on "Browse…"
- Navigate to the folder where you have extracted the XOLO A700 Driver and select the driver.
- Choose the Driver you want to install and Click on "Next". We recommend installing all the drivers listed one after another by following the above steps again.
- The driver will be installed and listed in the Device Manager as Android/ Android ADB Interface/ Android Bootloader Interface/ Android Composite ADB Interface or something similar.
- Connect XOLO A700 to PC, to verify the driver installation.
How to Install XOLO A700 ADB Driver and Fastboot Driver on Windows
- Download XOLO A700 Fastboot Driver and ADB Driver from the download section and extract them on PC.
- Open the extracted folder and right click on 15 Seconds ADB Installer.exe file and Run as administrator.
- A command window should open confirming whether you want to install ADB and Fastboot.
- Type "Y" and hit enter.
- It should now ask whether you want to install ADB system-wide. Type "Y" and hit enter again.
- Finally, it should now ask whether you want to install the device driver. Type "Y" and hit enter again.
- Driver installation window should pop-up, follow the onscreen instructions and the ADB and Fastboot Drivers will be installed on your Computer.
[*] Driver Signature Error: If you face Driver Signature Error while installing XOLO A700 Driver then watch this Video to fix the problem.
[*] Broken link? Report here.
[*] Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.
[*] Have any queries related to XOLO A700 USB Driver download or installation? Comment below.